(CAN) Manager, Customer Contact Centre
Toronto, ON, Canada
The incumbent in this critical leadership role will focus on:
1) the integration and alignment of all customer touchpoints across the organization and
2) the design and management of a ‘best in class’ customer contact centre;
3) Share insights with key partners to inform strategic initiatives and drive change and;
4) manage vendor relationships with external customer service providers.
What you'll do...
- Drive and elevate Customer service capabilities via innovative ways to report, integrate and communicate contact volume trends, contact center scorecards, best practices, and insights tools across the business
- Leads the design and development of communication standards and templates for communication going to the stores. Communicates and trains stakeholders in these standards to increase quality and standards of communication and accelerate execution.
- Partner cross functionally to design a multi-year, multi channel strategy to build integrated “customer contact centre dashboards” focused on capturing voice of our stores (internal customer /partners) and voice of our customers (external customer) across multiple channels.
- Be a strategic partner to the eCommerce leadership for Customer service priorities that focus on improving the customer experience and align to operational and merchandising initiatives
- Deliver significant cost savings and efficiencies to the organization by leading a successful integration and consolidation of customer service work into one high performing and cross functional centre of customer expertise
- Assist with the customer service portfolio’s strategy, aligned with the eCommerce business strategy, to ensure the delivery of profit and growth targets. Implements additional strategic initiatives as appropriate
- Develop and implement best in class call centre operations, including direction for outside vendors and internal escalations.
- Build, train and develop a team of customer service professionals that deliver a high standard of service- building retention, loyalty and trust across our internal and external customers. Ensure that technical, process, business innovations, capabilities are developed and implemented to give better customer service.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in contact centre management, strategy or business analysis preferably in the retail sector.
- Functional knowledge in call centre transformation, design, and process implementation.
- Must be experienced with contact forecasting and workforce management, budget management, quality, IVR design and implementation, and call routing.
- Direct experience in leading and optimizing contact centre teams to meet KPIs such as CPO, CPC, AHT, ASA, FCR, CSAT and NPS.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business, preferably a graduate degree, and you are well-versed in both technology and business fields
- Strong interest about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred.
- Strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.