Senior Manager, Pension & Benefits
Toronto, ON, Canada
The Senior Manager, Pension & Benefits is responsible for the administration and vendor management of the company’s Group Benefits and Retirement programs. The position will manage the Benefits team and oversee day to day benefits administration, process, systems, and Vendor service delivery in support of the Associate experience.
What you'll do...
1. Accountable for the administration and communication of benefit programs including healthcare, vacation, disability, group RRSP.
2. Ongoing management of cost-effective benefit agreements with healthcare, insurance, disability and retirement plan providers
3. Monitor plans to ensure they are cost-effective, market-competitive, and legislatively compliant and that they meet the organizational goals and objectives.
4. Facilitates the Company’s Retirement Planning Committee governance process and administration
5. Governance oversight of registered pension plan with Federal regulators, investment managers, Trust, and Bank of Canada to ensure legislative compliance and adherence to investment requirements. Monitor the financial status of all plans, and ensures plans are properly funded.
6. Monitor budgets related to all benefit programs. Identify trends and issues and proactively recommend changes to Sr. Management.
7. Manage wellness initiatives, and administration of disability and case management processes, and systems.
Your application has been successfully submitted.