Specialist, Customer Experience - Bilingual ENG/FR (Temp Contract 6 Months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To provide a single point of contact for customer escalations and provide timely resolution, and visibility of efforts, to customers to regain customer loyalty and gain complete consumer satisfaction.What you'll do...
1. Accountable to dealing with all customer inquires/communication through all channels (phone, e-mail, letters, surveys, Facebook, Twitter, Executive escalations, eCommerce, stores), providing exceptional customer experience in resolving issues in a timely manner to increase overall customer loyalty.
2. Ability to discover, analyze, solve problems, demonstrate empathy, self awareness and emotional control while managing customer escalations with the focus on internal/external communication support/status updates, and provide insights into developing trends.
3. Manage communication and resolution with stores, external and internal partners as required for customer resolutions while tracking details in Customer Experience Remedy Software.
4. Maintain / build relationships within the organization to ensure the appropriate departments are informed and participate in customer resolution.
5. Identify risks and take steps to mitigate any risks as well as proactively manage customer experience situations with key stakeholders until completion.
6. Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending communications to appropriate internal/external parties (e.g., stores, buyers, vendor partners, etc) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer resolution.
7. Accountable for the continued ownership of escalated customer resolution and continuously provided feedback for process improvement to provide better call handling and overall customer experience.
8. Ability to support our frontline coverage of reception duties such as: call handling/ greeting of visitors, transferring calls as required supporting the overall customer experience team.
9. Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.