(CAN) Lead UX Architect
Toronto, ON, Canada
The Senior UX Architect makes an impact in a highly strategic and important initiative within the Customer Experience of Walmart’s Canada Division.
This role will transform complex tasks into easy to use designs for our millions of customers around the world. Also, this position will liaise within cross-functional partnerships across Business, Product, and Engineering and dedicate their collective creativity and execution to delivering experiences that bring delight to our customers, meeting them where they are.
What you'll do...
1. Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
2. Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
3. Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
4. Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a design team should collaborate cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions.
5. Apply and further develop your experience in developing new approaches to design based on industry best practices, including agile and lean product development methodologies.
6. Identify the need for analysis of customer behavior changes (for example, spikes in sales, revenues, traffic, abandonment, engagement)
7. Create prototypes, specification documentation and style guides.
8. Create interaction flows, wireframes, visual, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications.
9. Present design work to Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.