Site Director, Fido and Rogers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We’re planting roots in Kelowna
Discover a rewarding career at our brand new Customer Solution Centre; with health benefits available from day one, a strong connection to the community, potential work from home opportunities and more, we’re connecting Canadians to what matters most. Things may look a little different for us at the start, as all hiring and training for new team members will be conducted virtually, and all positions will be work from home roles until the new site can be safely opened. We are so excited to hear from you (virtually, for now) and are looking forward to seeing you in-person when we can!
As the most senior leader in this region, this role will drive exceptional customer experiences from this site through the management of our two brands, Rogers and Fido. This role reports to the VP, Fido, Chatr, and Cityfone, and also supports the VP, Consumer Care for Rogers.
Our successful candidate will be an ambassador who exemplifies our values everyday: People, Customer, Integrity, Innovation, Community, and Teamwork. Through your coaching abilities and collaborative style, you demonstrate leadership that puts our customer experience and people first through the development of the leadership team.
This is an incredible opportunity for a senior leader to lead from the beginning to shape the culture through best in class employee engagement and build out our customer solution centre from the ground up.
• Drive team success as measured by quality/customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, revenue generation, and cost management
• Guide and coach leaders to understand and deliver on customer experience goals on every call
• Lead proactive site initiatives designed to have clear understanding of the overall cultural health of the site at all times
• Drive consistent proficiency in value-based conversations to drive customer engagement and loyalty and extending customer tenure and product usage
• Collaborate with the Care supporting teams to deliver capacity requirements, including productivity, people, and seating
• Deliver on customer experience objectives, resolving customer issues effectively
• Deliver on revenue commitments by driving incremental product penetration and by retaining loyal customers
• Grow, develop, and retain top talent leaders including a robust succession plan
• Evolve the coaching culture to one of operational and behavioural performance coaching to deliver on key business, customer, and employee engagement metrics
• Partner cross-functionally with various departments and centres of excellence to influence Care strategies
• 10+ years management experience in telecommunications and/ or technology
• Minimum 5 years of senior call centre leadership/management experience with a background in operations
• Experience with managing multiple product lines, brands, and skillsets
• Experience leading large scale change management within departments and across the larger organization that repositioned brand and changed business deliverables
• Proven ability to use sound judgment and professional presence to influence senior leaders and partners in decision making
• Experience in developing and executing business strategies that improve customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, sales, retention/loyalty and costs
• Previous experience in the planning and executing of opening large scale customer solution centres
• Proven ability to manage and motivate teams, including coaching, performance and career development
• Excellent hands-on leader with the ability to connect emotionally with employees and customers, and to thrive and excel in a fast paced environment
Note: The site is anticipated to open September 2020. To ensure we are keeping our teams safe, timing will depend on government direction about COVID-19 safety protocols and/or site readiness. In the event we are unable to open the site in September due to COVID-19 guidance, our employees will continue to temporarily work from home until such time Rogers deems it safe to work at the Centre.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 300 - 400 1628 Dickson Avenue(1628), Kelowna, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 178961
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Call Centre
Your application has been successfully submitted.