Senior Infrastructure Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Do
As a senior infrastructure engineer on the Investigate team, you will ensure that our systems are secure, reliable, and fit for purpose. You will lead the effort on provisioning, testing, deploying, and monitoring of systems, as well as, designing and implementing the security controls that keep all of our data safe. Cisco Umbrella Investigate uses a wide variety of data sources to provide the best experience to our customers, from telemetry from our DNS resolvers, results from running algorithms developed by our researchers, to the results of running potentially malicious files in a sandbox to see how they behave.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Umbrella enables you to securely embrace the cloud and better run security for the way the world works today. It protects users against threats anywhere they access the internet and secures your data and applications in the cloud. Cisco Umbrella Investigate is the interactive view on our threat intelligence, and this team builds and maintains it - ensuring actionable insights are right at our users' fingertips.
Who You Are
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Infrastructure automation tools like terraform, ansible, puppet
- CI/CD build pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong knowledge in securing systems
- Experience with measuring and monitoring infrastructure with tools like Datadog, Nagios, Graphite, Logstash, collected
- Experience managing infrastructure in big data environments, Hadoop-based or otherwise
Your application has been successfully submitted.