Senior Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Umbrella enables you to securely embrace the cloud and better run security for the way the world works today. It protects users against threats anywhere they access the internet and secures your data and applications in the cloud. Cisco Umbrella Investigate is the interactive view on our threat intelligence, and this team builds and maintains it - ensuring actionable insights are right at our users' fingertips.
What You'll Do
As a senior frontend engineer on the Investigate team, you will lead the design and implementation of the interface of the Cisco Umbrella Investigate product. You will work closely with the design and user experience team and product managers to ensure that our threat intelligence is displayed in the most meaningful way. You will understand the needs of the users, the value of the data, and be the bridge that connects them.
Who You Are
- strong design skills, working with HTML and CSS
- in-depth knowledge of the React framework
- experience mentoring more junior team members
- clear communicator, able to collaborate with user experience teams to iterate on mocks and wireframes, bringing them to life
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents together to work as a team, aiming to make a difference. On top of the fact that our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, our strongest edge comes from our people.
- We Connect Everything - People, processes, data and entities, using these connections to change our world for the better.
- We Innovate Everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We Benefit Everyone - We do all of this while simultaneously striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, both at work and in our communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.