Product Owner - Licensing and Entitlements
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You Will Do
Today, trends like digitization, cloud, and big data, user personalization, and empowerment of LoB are disrupting the traditional models of business and opening up exciting ways for innovation. Customers are looking for outcomes, business relevance, agility & simplicity from their technology vendors. Software is core to this digital world. Cisco's Customer and Partner Services (CPS) team is at the heart of the journey. The Product Owner owns the vision and requirements for the program and controls what the team works on.
- Alignment to program priorities, scope, and outcome
- Communicates with partners to define and align on the vision
- Anticipates users needs and act as the primary liaison in the business
- Prioritize needs bases on the needs and objectives of the business.
- Conduct analysis, metric impact, as is, to be, options, and recommendation.
- Maps out cross-functional, process, and data dependencies
- Manages scope, budget, and timing
- Aligns with business architecture business rules, policies, key business decisions, cross-program dependencies, and high-level solution designs
- Drives capability co-design sessions, assess & evaluate IT solution on quality and negotiate options
- Aligns with IT on delivery commit and Agile commit
- Manages the product backlog (i.e., prioritized list of user stories)
- Works with IT product owner to lead all aspects of sprint planning, development, testing, and documentation
- Supports testing strategy and plan, test scenarios, and Go/No-Go decision
- Supports release management decisions, change management, and adoption activities
Who You Will Work With
You will partner with business architects BE, sales, engineering, customers to understand business needs and drive the roadmap.
Who You Are
You are passionate about recurring revenue, subscription, and software simplification and you challenge the status quo and like to be a disrupter. You love walking in the shoes of the customer, focusing on customer’s business outcomes, understanding what role software play’s in the customer solutions. You thrive collaborating with cross-portfolio teams, working reciprocally with engineering, customer success, and sales. You take leadership in driving the roadmap for Cisco smart accounts. You are an excellent communicator and excel at storytelling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent years of work experience
- 3+ years of experience and functional and technical product knowledge of networking, security, or related infrastructure products
- Ability to prioritize based on business needs
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and progress initiatives in a matrixed environment.
- Strong technical background
- You are a hardworking, independent worker, that can work with ambiguity and works fast to drive clarity out of confusion
- You have a track record of influencing larger teams including matrixed teams for impact and building consensus
Your application has been successfully submitted.