University Recruiting Lead-US
Los Angeles, CA, USA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We are looking for the brightest minds to take on some of the greatest business challenges around the world. In this role you will lead engagement with universities and education institutions to deliver strategic programs to support university recruiting.
1. Guide and deliver overall campus strategies, design and carry out engagement projects including University program channel implementation and event planning.
2. Work cross-functionally with local businesses and HR representatives, serve as the go-to person for overall campus interactions and provide a smooth channel for recruiting.
3. Engage with external community on issues of CS education, better inclusion in CS research and academic-industry collaboration.
4. Establish and maintain solid cooperative relations with top university faculties, labs, career centers, top talents and research associations in the region.
1. University level education or equivalent relevant experience.
2. 5+ years recruiting experience with knowledge of University Recruiting or University Campus engagement (preferred experience from a technology business).
3. Demonstrable experience of setting strategic goals and tasks in an innovative and fast-paced environment; excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, analytical skills and executional ability.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage university relations, with the ability to work cross-functionally and effectively with a diverse team.
5. Proven project management skills with the ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects in various stages of completion.
6. Results-driven, organized professional who effectively handles contending priorities.
7. Strong strategic and creative thinker who can distill business strategy into effective recruitment and actionable plans.
Your application has been successfully submitted.