HRBP Leader - TikTok, USA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has offices around the globe including in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are seeking an HRBP Leader to cover the U.S, you will partner with various stakeholders to implement divisional initiatives to build the capability and sustainability of the organization, while continuously improving team engagement across the region.
1. Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
2. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
3. Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions.
4. Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors.
5. Work with the business on onboarding and various manager development programs.
6. Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
7. Manage and facilitate organizational design and ongoing org and team visioning, and team building that supports change and growth.
8. Employee engagement and company culture champion.
9. Attend, and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed.
1. 8+ years' of experience in Human Resources.
2. Experience in HR transformation and implementation of core values.
3. Experience in project management, change management, and independent program driving.
4. Experience in data analysis, data management, and decision making based on data.
5. Experience in interpersonal communication and relationship building with organizations at all levels.
6. Experience in adaptation of working style to fit the needs of the teams.
7. Knowledge of the technology or Internet business.
8. Experience of helping global organizations scale.
9. BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.