Technical Program Manager - TikTok Ads
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is one of the fastest growing apps in the world, and we're looking for a highly-motivated Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join our TikTok Ads team to support that growth and help us empower creators, connect people, and explore possibilities by building the next-generation monetization platform together.
As a TPM for TikTok Ads team, you will be challenged to undertake complicated and multi-disciplinary projects driving the team to further enhance the business and bring order to ambiguity. You will be responsible for strategic cross-functional projects planning, prioritization, execution and communication with key stakeholders. Meanwhile, you will learn and grow in a fast paced environment alongside talented teammates on TikTok Ads team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced program management leader with a strong technical foundation and a goal to improving overall velocity. Also, you have had a deep experience in Monetization field before. You are a bridge and a connector for the company. You are self-motivated, organized, insightful and productive. Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less than your demonstrated abilities and attitude.
What You'll Do
1. Define strategy, roadmap, and drive execution for TikTok Ads technical initiatives.
2. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes with a clear timeline by exercising technical judgment.
3. Build effective and transparent communication channels to align and partner with internal as well as external stakeholders and delivery team.
4. Act as an evangelist to improve awareness and understanding of TikTok Ads offerings.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
2. 5-8 years of experience in project management with a technical background or product-forward role (Product Manager or Program Manager).
3. Solid technical background and the ability to quickly understand technical designs, challenges and risks.
4. Entrepreneurial spirit with strong leadership, who can develop and lead a new initiative from the ground up; thrive in ambiguity.
5. Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management, trust building, and verbal/written communication skills are essential.
1. Experience in Ads/Monetization ideally with a large organic user base.
2. Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.