Software Engineer, Infrastructure Performance and Reliability
Mountain View, CA, USA
We are looking for Linux gurus and systems experts. We require everyone on the team to be a true go-to guru for any urgent and challenging site stability problems in the backend infrastructure systems and maybe also layers above. We need someone who is extremely fluent with Linux system and very experienced and comfortable navigating through different software products and source codes, able to quickly debug and identify key problems causing site-wide issues. By understanding the whole infrastructure very well, we count on these people to come up with better design and architectural components to constantly improve our entire system to be reliable and efficient.
1. Troubleshoot and fix urgent site stability issues;
2. Identify potential problems in performance and reliability
3. System design and development
4. Develop debugging and performance monitoring tools;
5. Design and implement performance-improving infrastructure components.
1. Bachelor/Master degrees in computer-related fields
2. Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience with a strong track of records
3. Extremely experienced with Linux;
4. Strong background on quick debugging and troubleshooting;
5. Experienced with different types of programming languages;
6. Experienced with different types of distributed systems.
Your application has been successfully submitted.