Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Santa Monica, CA headquarters you’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being organized, analytical, strategic, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives
- Manage a complex calendar and schedule
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at Snap
- Navigate complex matrixed organizations and enhance organizational communications while acting as an escalation point of contact for issues
- Help with various administrative and office duties as assigned
- Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
- Perform non-administrative ad-hoc projects such as preparing reports and presentations, and gathering insights, research, and information to inform decision making
- Project manage milestone reporting by working with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely delivery as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs and applications
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Strong scheduling / coordination skills and comfortability with last-minute changes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of professional integrity and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree or combined experience/education as a substitute for the minimum education requirement
- 2+ years of experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- Experience with planning large team events and off-sites
- Experience with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- A passion for Snap’s product, company, and creativity
"Default Together" Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a “default together” approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
If you are not based in the same location(s) listed for this role and are open to relocation, we encourage you to apply to take advantage of our generous relocation policy.
For CA based applicants:
- The base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $125,000
- This position is eligible for a discretionary performance-based
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid parental leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.