Sr. Manager, Sales Compensation
About This Role
About the Team
The Global Sales Compensation team is a small but dynamic team that manages commissions and incentives for over 2000 payees at Zoom. Our goal is to be a highly efficient organization through automation and improved processes, to scale to Zoom's demanding needs. You will report to the Global Head of Sales Compensation and be responsible for managing the end-to-end commission payment and operational process, and bring happiness to our sales organization.
About the Role
- Manage 3 individuals globally located by providing leadership, coaching and development opportunities for their career growth.
- Manage the monthly commission payment schedule across international and US payees.
- Manage escalations from the sales organization in a professional and timely manner
- Support automation of manual processes, initiate new processes to streamline and save time across the team.
- Work with stakeholders and key business partners to ensure timely close of financial transactions required for commissions.
- Manage the monthly accrual process and 606 calculation.
- Provide input on variance analysis between accruals and actuals.
- Partner with the Sales Comp Strategy & Design team to understand new plan changes.
- Collaborate with Sales Comp Systems teams to drive system enhancements and automate business process
- Engage with Sales Comp Systems for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for plan changes (Including Bonuses, SPIFF, Crediting changes)
- Interface with Sales Operations team and People Experience team in managing data inputs with considerations on system capabilities
- Own the key SOX controls, including documentation of workflows, maintaining evidence and working with both internal and external auditors during regular reviews of our commission calculations.
- Other projects and requests relating to data analysis, report building, process improvement, documentations
- 7+ years of relevant experience, in sales commissions and finance.
- Management experience with a track record of motivating direct reports to grow, evolve and enhance their skills.
- Established experience influencing leaders, employees, and cross-functional counterparts.
- Knowledge of incentive compensation plan structures
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Xactly or other sales compensation systems.
- Strong understanding of SalesForce, Anaplan, Snowflake, ORCL Financials, Workday and Zuora.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related field of study
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
$254,600.00In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.