Stock Plan Administrator
About This Role
Zoom Video Communications is looking for an energetic and analytical person who will act as a key member of the Stock Administration team in Zoom's Legal Department. As a Stock Plan Administrator, you will focus on the day-to-day administration of the company's stock-based compensation plans. You will collaborate with HR, payroll, and accounting teams, answer employees’ questions regarding equity grants and ESPP, manage communications, and assist with employee education and training regarding the company’s equity plans. In this role, you may work remotely and will report to the Head of Global Equity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in year end reporting and day-to-day administration of Zoom’s equity incentive plans - stock option exercises (NQ/ISOs), RSU releases and ESPP audits, including all aspects of record keeping, reporting and reconciliation
- Manage the preclearance during the open windows and company blackouts
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and integrity of all equity data in equity system of record
- Respond to employee ticketing system
- Manage equity adjustment related to the LOA process
- Maintain the equity database and automated feeds to ensure accurate demographic information and mobility inputs.
- Manage mobility data for the international and domestic relocations and assist in reviewing mobility calculations provided by a third party
- Process new equity awards and grant agreements and review equity transactions, terminations, cancellations
- Generate and review recurring and ad-hoc reports for FP&A, Accounting, Payroll, HR, Internal audit and Legal teams
- Work on any ad hoc projects
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- 6+years of relevant work experience at a public company
- Prior experience with Equity Edge Online or E*Trade
- CEP certified or working towards the certification
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
$178,400.00In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.