Digital Optimization Sr. Product Manager
About This Role
Zoom Video Communications is hiring an eCommerce Sr. Product Manager to drive eCommerce solutions for zoom.us.
About the Team
The eCommerce team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online end-to-end user experience, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report to the eCommerce Product Manager Lead within Zoom’s Online organization. The team is a blend of product managers, UX designers, data scientists, and engineering counterparts. We work in a Scrum Methodology to deliver online features, new offers, and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As an eCommerce Sr. Product Manager (PM) you'll own part of the global online user experience across mobile and desktop devices. This includes standing up and managing optimization, AB test, and feature release roadmaps, along with managing tech debt and scaling the system architecture to support company growth. You will own KPIs such as funnel conversion rates (CVR), average selling price, and revenue generated, along with other more granular metrics. It's important to have a background as a product manager who can strategize, optimize, and define the online experiences for varying cohorts of customers.
- You will establish an optimization and personalization product strategy and roadmap; establish financial goals and metrics to measure the success of your roadmap initiatives; prioritize initiatives based on impact, and communicate changes and trade-offs to a broader, global team; lead the product development process by delivering clear product requirements and overseeing execution, while guaranteeing a high-quality user experience.
- You will evaluate, recommend, and implement product strategies to optimize top-of-the-funnel experiences such as acquisition, upsell and upgrade, while minimizing churn for customers.
- You will oversee the completion of simultaneous complex projects that involve many systems (ie. Stripe, Cybersource, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Manage a backlog of tech debt and prioritize it for scale and efficiency
- You will work with design to own the UX and drive a roadmap that includes A/B testing the experience to increase revenue and growth.
- You'll work with the leadership team to develop an aligned product strategy with the overall company strategy and goals. This is a visible role, with a unique cross-functional scope.
- You will work with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams - product marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, revenue, and leadership teams to create seamless and scalable user experiences that drive company growth.
- You will work cross-functionality to understand how platforms need to evolve to support new product offerings, promotions, and system integration capabilities.
- You will partner with the other product teams, strategy, and business areas to launch new online offers, and scale the online user experience.
- You will ensure a competitive industry experience in all global markets
- 5+ years experience as eCommerce Sr. Product Manager or Feature, Consumer Facing Product Manager
- Data-driven Product Manager with a desired background managing financial goals that determine the success of product releases, with expertise not only in defining KPIs but also low-level metrics
- Extensive experience leading user research to explain customer data trends
- Expert at championing customer-centric experiences in a global eCommerce realm (web, mobile, apps) and working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering
- Extensive experience leading AB test roadmaps with proven financial success
- Expert with scrum methodology - capturing design, business, and web development requirements; and also working with geographically distributed, remote teams
- Experience managing highly cross-functional, visible projects
- Experience working closely with data analytics and science engineers
- Expert working with data tools such as looker, google analytics, and Tableau
- Experience with SaaS business models, acquisition, or growth product strategies is a plus
- Experience using Content Square, Qualtrics, and Optimizely is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce best practices and are up-to-date on new trends
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
$254,600.00In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.