HRBP - Organizational Effectiveness (OD/TD)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. Expertise in corporate Organizational Development & Talent Development philosophies, policies, programs and can serve as a go-to-person in Trust and Safety for OD&TD related questions.
2. Talent management (identify talents, develop a plan, and check effectiveness).
3. Design & optimize job family and job leveling per business needs.
4. Co-develop and execute a competency model with the Strategy team.
5. Participate in other HR projects and daily tasks per business needs.
1. Deeply insightful and passionate about organizational capability building in the internet industry, able to continuously dive deep in frontier research and iterate via work practice and framework/tools design.
2. Over 8 years of experience in HR or specifically OD in large or medium-sized multinational enterprises, or over 5 years of consulting experience in internationally renowned consulting firms.
3. Possess seasoned expertise in industry research, organizational diagnostics, people/data analytics.
4. Able to facilitate large & complex projects, possess a strong sense of interpersonal sensitivity, resourcefulness and teamwork are preferred.
5. Bachelor's degree or above, with a professional degree in HRM/corporate management/psychology.
6. A self-driven person with a can-do attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines across global time zones.
Your application has been successfully submitted.