Training & Development Consultant - Engineering
Mountain View, CA, USA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Role:
TikTok is searching for an experienced learning consultant with a background in engineering training and organization development, who will partner with and serve our engineering organization to iterate and build a truly world-class engineering learning & development culture and onboarding. Specifically, we are looking for a highly collaborative problem solver with a proven track record of creating high impact engineering enablement solutions, working with stakeholders and subject matter experts across all levels of the organization.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can wear all the hats - consulting, instructional design, facilitation, project management, measurement & evaluation. The solutions you deliver will not only help drive our performance-oriented culture but also our business objectives. This person will have an amazing opportunity to work in a fast paced global organization and lay the foundation to build a world class learning culture.
What You Will Do:
1. Partner closely with Talent Development team and stakeholders across the company to design, pilot, and execute learning programs and interventions.
2. Partner with the business to identify our engineering organization's biggest learning and development need and build towards a comprehensive engineering curriculum that incorporates the best learning technologies, content, and delivery vehicles, focusing on scale and action/application.
3. Develop a robust measurement and evaluation strategy to track and prove training efforts to positive ROI.
4. Build a world-class engineering onboarding program and ensure the ongoing program is properly executed from start to finish.
5. Recruit and develop in-house facilitators to scale delivery.
6. Research, identify, onboard, and manage best-in-class external vendors (as needed).
7. Travel as needed across our engineering offices in the United States.
1. Deep expertise in engineering training; deep knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, measurement & evaluation, and full lifecycle project management.
2. At least 3 years of experience in creating and implementing learning and development offerings for a engineering organization in a fast-paced environment.
3. At least 2 years of engineering experience in the tech space.
4. Expert level training and facilitation skills.
5. Exceptional data analysis skills.
6. Excellent consulting and communication skillsets.
7. Ability to travel domestically and globally as needed 20% travel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.