Culture & Diversity Senior Manager
Mountain View, CA, USA
1. Analyze brand and user research and develop strategies to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workforce and user base.
2. Develop dashboards to measure impact and effectiveness of ongoing activities in support of D&I. Implement strategic action plans to address gaps.
3. In collaboration with L&D provide subject matter expertise and partner in the development and implementation of D&I training and internal programs to increase capacity across sites.
4. Develop strategy, governance and manage the launch of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to positively impact the business while driving employee engagement
5. Co-manage external partnerships that facilitate diverse pipelining opportunities to create a workforce that is representative of the world.
6. Provide D&I consultation across teams to ensure an inclusive experience for users
7. Lead initiatives to build the company culture for the organization in Mountain View region: closely work with leadership to manage internal communications, organize events and campaigns to inspire employees and bring TikTok core values to life
8. Provide thought partnership to Employer Branding team to amplify TikTok and reinforce the employee value proposition
9. Partner with TA Team in the development of succession plan strategies; and diverse recruitment strategies.
1. Minimum 7+ years work experience; 2+ years in Diversity & Inclusion with strong intercultural competencies.
2. Strong analytical skills preferred.
3. Experience interpreting data and translating insights into strategies.
4. Experience establishing and managing Employee Resource Groups including governance processes.
5. Experience managing financials and developing annual budget plans.
6. Self-starting, resilient attitude with an ability to work cross-functionally and understand the high energy pulse of TikTok.
7. Strong persuasive and communication skills; customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset.
8. Proficiency with Google docs and other spreadsheet and presentation tools.
9. HR professional with ER and TA experience a plus
10. Marketing, Communications or Corporate Social Responsibility experience a plus
Our company is full of kind people working very hard on interesting and challenging projects. Come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.