Photographer, ShowingTime+ (Baltimore, MD)
About the team
We’re seeking experienced photographers for part time real estate photography work. Apply your photography skills to the Real Estate industry, capturing high quality photos of homes, 3D tours, and drone imagery to help professionally market listings. By working with us you’ll be at the forefront of Real Estate photography innovation capturing media that consumers want to see when shopping for a home. ShowingTime+’s photographers will be expected to drive between job sites in their market area, capture media, and complete minor editing work.About the role
This is a part-time position. We anticipate that photographers in this role will typically work between 10 and 20 hours per week, depending on their location and business needs. Photographers may occasionally be expected to work more than 20 hours per week to meet high demand. While this is a part time position, there will be opportunities for full time employment in the future as the business grows.
As a Photographer supporting ShowingTime+ and our Listing Media Services, you will:
- Capture still photography, 3D tours, and drone imagery on for sale properties.
- Use cutting edge proprietary technology to create captivating rich media experiences.
- Help home sellers and real estate agents market the home in the best light.
- Innovate the home buying process by providing the media experiences consumers want when shopping for a home.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role are eligible for incentive compensation and equity awards. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.Who you are
- An experienced photographer with a talent for capturing high quality images (preferably in Real Estate photography).
- Someone with excellent customer service & professional business communication skills (you'll be engaging with the clients on a daily basis).
- A fast, detail oriented person who can efficiently capture a home while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- A punctual professional who always shows up on time and delivers captured media by communicated deadlines.
- An independent worker, comfortable working solo.
- The ability to learn ShowingTime+’s processes and computer systems.
- Experience capturing high quality photography, preferably exterior and interior real estate photos, 3D tours, and drone photography.
- FAA Part 107 certification for drone work (preferred).
- Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a reliable personal vehicle for business transportation.
- Access to reliable internet upload speeds. You will be uploading media every day.
- Required Equipment:
- A DSLR camera with the ability to shoot in AEB mode and a wide-angle lens (as an example, a Canon EOS 80D with the Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens or better).
- iPhone with cellular data.
- Preferred Equipment:
- A Ricoh or Insta360 3D camera.
- A Drone with AEB photography and 1080p/60fps videography capabilities.
- Interior Video equipment capable of 1080p/60fps.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.