Partner Strategy and Operations Analyst
About the team
Zillow Group’s mission is to build the world’s most trusted and vibrant home related marketplace. Our largest business unit, Premier Agent, connects consumers who are looking to buy or sell homes to real estate agents who can help them do so.
The analyst is a key member of the Partner Strategy & Operations organization, with a focus on Premier Agent use of Zillow Services, like Zillow Home Loans and Zillow Closing Services. This team is passionate about building a network of successful real estate agent partners who provide consistent, outstanding service to home shoppers. We actively identify, validate, and execute on opportunities to improve all aspects of the partner journey. We are leading the refinement of the partner performance & adoption strategy for the business across our products and programs. We are heavy-hitters who move fast, think big, and team up to deliver results with our closest partners in Sales, Product Management, Business Operations, and Marketing.About the role
As part of the Partner Performance & Insights team, you will help us define the correct parameters for measuring the success of our enablement & adoption strategies. You will collaborate with leaders across the organization, including other analytics teams, to define success metrics as they operationalize new partner-facing initiatives that can range from new product features to new business models. The ideal candidate has strong analytical prowess and shines in explaining the impact of those analyses on real business decisions. You are analytically-minded and customer centric, excel at building positive relationships, and specialize in influencing positive improvements in B2B2C organizations. You are comfortable operating and working cross functionally and are an excellent storyteller. You take comfort in ambiguity and can break complicated challenges into manageable tasks.
- Strategize: Set strategic direction for how to measure success for strategies and programs that focus on partner engagement with Zillow’s seller solutions, Zillow Home Loans and Zillow Closing Services. adoption of Zillow Services
- Build: Develop the right business models and data visualization tools to meet business needs
- Analyze: Develop and share insights and recommendations through testing, experimentation, and ad-hoc analyses
- Measure: Create business reports and KPIs that provide insight into the performance funnel and drive actionable insights for the Zillow Services team. Monitor and report on Premier Agent performance in key Zillow Services programs and tap into the appropriate levers to drive results
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $93,900.00 - $150,100.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.Who you are
Are you passionate about all things “home”? Would you describe yourself as a curious and ambitious problem solver? Come help us guide our partner network into the future with powerful insights and recommendations! We're seeking the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in consulting / investment banking or an analytically-driven operational role
- Strong analytical skills with experience working in Excel, SQL, Tableau (or a similar data visualization tool), and/or Salesforce
- Experience translating analyses into implications and strategies that drive business results
- Solid attention to detail and love of documentation
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to complex problems from a strategic, operational, and partner perspective
- Experience partnering across both technical and operational teams to properly gather data and business specifications
- An ownership mentality, comfort charting a new course, confidence in the face of ambiguity, and a bias toward action in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Strong financial modeling skills
- First-rate intuition for B2B2C programs and enablement initiatives
- B.S., M.S. in a quantitative field (e.g. Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance) or MBA preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.