Payroll Analyst-US (MTV)
Mountain View, CA, USA
1. Manage and improve payroll operations as well as managing local/global projects.
2. Support immediate and professional service, including tax auditing, payroll system processing, and payroll issue related to M&A.
3. Push payroll system majorization (ADP & Workday & the internal system) and do compliance management for current payroll procedures.
4. Work with HR Business Partners, HR Operations team to upgrade the employee experience.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Strong experience of ADP system, functional knowledge of US individual tax, and a minimum of 3+ years in-house payroll experience.
3. Strong influence and stakeholder management skills.
4. Ability to develop payroll functions that are scalable and flexible to meet the company's needs.
5. System setting-up and MNC working experience as a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.