HRBP - Organizational Effectiveness (C&B)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. Be familiar with corporate Compensation & Benefits philosophy, policies, processes, programs and can serve as a go-to-person in Trust & Safety for C&B related questions.
2. Understand business priorities and strategies, understand regional/country level C&B best practices, design and fine-tune T&S customized C&B policies & programs to attract and retain talents.
3. Design and lead C&B related projects within T&S including but not limited to salary review, benefits update, job evaluation, performance management, etc.
4. C&B budget planning and cost analysis.
5. Participate in other HR projects and daily tasks per business needs.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Prefer both HR consulting (C&B related) and in-house HR COE (or HRBP) experiences.
3. 8-10+ years HR expert, ideally with internet company's working experiences.
4. Solid knowledge on job evaluation methodology, salary survey and benchmarking, performance management, etc.
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills, good at structural thinking and problem solving, and has global project management experiences in multinational companies.
6. High proficiency in English and prefer a multi-language speaker.
7. A can-do-attitude, a self-driven person. Can lead, support, and work under high pressure.
8. Strong adaptability to a fast-changing environment and can work flexibly to accommodate complex time zones.
Your application has been successfully submitted.