Senior Engineer- Network
This sr. role will work as a core team member of our game publishing infrastructure team, to develop network acceleration software for the game industry. You need to design, architect, and act as the core person to lead a bunch of junior R&D to develop this game acceleration product.
Whom we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, articulate, and passionate to deliver the best result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open-minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things.
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable and autonomous.
- Customer-oriented and could work at a very fast pace.
- Quick learner.
- Bachelor and above, 8+ years of working experience
- Master of C/C++ language
- Familiar with Windows driver development, good command of WDK, and Windows network programming
- Master of Linux Kernel Development
- Master of Linux programming (Network, signal, thread)
- Familiar with Linux network stack (IP/TCP/UDP, Routing, Firewall, Iptables)
- Being familiar with eBPF/XDP will be a big plus
- Strong debugging skills
- Nice to know Android and iPhone network programming experience
About Tencent Overseas IT and Cloud CoE:
Tencent Overseas IT has the mission to empower Tencent’s rapid global growth with future-ready, global IT platforms, applications, and services. We are chartered to lead the Overseas IT strategy, architecture, roadmap, and execution. Satisfying our internal/external customers and becoming a world-class global IT team are our top aspirations.
The Cloud Center of Excellence team is part of Tencent Oversea IT. The team will laser focus on providing infrastructure, and best practices to enable Tencent’s tens of oversea game studios. The team will partner with game studios to define and deliver the best cloud and on-premises infrastructure for both game production and game runtime workloads.
You will work for our strategic Cloud-enable Studio project which aims to transform the game studios from traditional on-premises environments to next-generation distributed and remotely accessible virtual studios empowered by the latest cloud technology.
Base salary range: 120,000-240,000 USD
The base pay range for this position in the state(s) above is $ to $ per year. Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.