Senior UX Designer - Hardware
In this role, you’ll work closely with other UX designers and collaborate with teams across GoPro to create industry leading customer experiences. Great user experience is at the forefront of everything we do. You’ll envision how customers use our products and bring that vision to life in an intuitive, easy-to-use and even magical way for millions of GoPro customers around the world.
What You Will Do
- Create and improve specialized features and experiences for our cameras and accessories
- Present concepts, mockups and prototypes with engineers and product managers
- Produce high-quality deliverables through detailed interaction specs and flow diagrams
- Design with localization in mind, our products are used all over the world
- Provide guidance to UX Research team, collect data and user behaviors to optimize features
- Contribute to advance the team’s shared knowledge of design process, tools and methods
Skills We’re Excited About
- Fluency of user centered design practices and methods
- Strong knowledge of design systems, developing and using design libraries and patterns
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are curious, empathetic, ask insightful questions, listen and act on feedback
- Proficient with Figma and other visual design and prototyping programs
- Critical eye for attention to details, pixel perfect matters
Bonus Points For
- You’re able to quickly iterate on multiple solutions and work through details
- You advocate for design solutions, highlighting pros and cons and help drive outcome or influence product decision
- You love learning about and using consumer products, always thinking about the user experience and how things can be enhanced
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 90% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $110,925 - $181,700. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.
Your application has been successfully submitted.