Senior UX Designer
In this role you’ll partner with other designers and teams across GoPro to craft industry leading user experiences for mobile, desktop and web. User experience is at the forefront of everything we do. You will apply your expertise to bring product experiences to life in an easy-to-use, intuitive and magical way for millions of GoPro customers around the world.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop the user experience for our mobile, desktop and web experiences
- Communicate user experience with user journeys, storyboarding, interactive prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups, wireframes and a thorough understanding of responsive design
- Create and deliver high quality, pixel perfect designs and standards
- Use and contribute to our design processes, tools and methods
Skills We’re Excited About
- Experience in the development and usage of design systems, libraries and patterns
- Experience applying analytics, consumer insights and research data into designs
- Experience working through product design and development life cycle
- Experience designing mobile applications and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills working cross-functionally and presenting design concepts clearly and persuasively
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and localization design tools
- Strong understanding of visual design principles
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- An available portfolio of work
Bonus Points For
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, User Interface Design or related fields.
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 90% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $129,200 - $201,250. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits, and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.
Your application has been successfully submitted.