Security Sales Specialist, VirusTotal, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 2 years of experience with clients in the enterprise cyber security or IT field.
- Experience carrying and exceeding business goals.
- Experience starting a territory from scratch.
- Understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of products and solutions of market trends in cyber security and Google Cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize activity with attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships by collaborating with executives across security and IT business units, ensuring customer success and adoption, and leading customer expansion.
About the job
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will help us grow our VirusTotal cyber security business by building and expanding relationships with customers. You will work with customers to deliver business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders while identifying ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan. Provide products in the territory to Security customers while meeting or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop pipelines and manage cycles from lead generation to customer on-boarding.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the customer and provide excellent experiences.
- Build and maintain relationships to lead long-term direction. Act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Represent VirusTotal in regional forecasts, all hands, and team meetings. Serve as a stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads. Report accurate forecasting and business performance in Salesforce.
Your application has been successfully submitted.