Software Engineer - SEO
Mountain View, CA, USA
1. Identify opportunities and take ownership of projects in SEO.
2. A/B test features to understand the effects of projects and prioritize initiatives.
3. Develop solutions to improve page relevance/richness, internal linking, and indexation rules.
4. Implement engineering solutions based on various data analysis and decisions.
5. Mentor junior team members in both engineering and the Growth/SEO domain.
6. Work with other engineers, data analysts, PMs, and designers.
1. 3+ years working experience. 1+ year working experience for sites with millions of pages/users,
2. 1+ years of experience in SEO.
3. Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Computer Science or related fields.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
1. Proven track record in SEO.
2. Have experience in paid search engine marketing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.