Solutions Management Leader, Public Sector, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience working in operations, program management or consulting roles
- Experience leading through influence in a matrix organization
- Experience leading solution builds and transformations from concept through launch and delivering business generation
- Experience collaborating across organizational boundaries, building relationships, and importing and exporting talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal
- Experience building solutions/software engineering projects in a cloud native environment (e.g., Cloud Computing platform, Google Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud or other enterprise organizations
- Excellent project and program management skills and ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time
About the job
As a Solutions Management Leader in Google Cloud, you will drive and own the strategy, development, prioritization, and execution of Public Sector solutions and sales plays in support of the mission of the Google Public Sector (GPS) customers. This includes, but is not limited to, the Federal, State/Local Government (SLG), and Education segments.
You will be responsible for building a Solution Development Office that will support the book of business. This role will establish a prioritization process across the organization; designing the business requirements with the functional teams for prioritized areas. In addition, you will drive strategy for demonstration and solution teams, influence stakeholders outside of GPS on defining the product, technical requirements, and professional service model, and monitor the implementation process to address any questions, providing regular updates to leadership and the entire organization on progress. You will drive accountability within the GPS Go-To-Market (GTM) organization, working with respective segment leads to commit to revenue commitments in support of the GPS business and hold them accountable.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $190,000-$284,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Establish and manage the scale of the Office and Solutions Management in partnership with the Go-To-Market teams and other stakeholders including prioritization process and road map development.
- Institutionalize a workflow for solution requests by performing analysis of TAM, channel strategy, and implementation strategy in close collaboration.
- Define business requirements with functional teams, work with solution and demonstration teams and determine what options should be explored to meet business objectives efficiently.
- Develop and implement a tracking and forecasting mechanism for organization-wide initiatives to provide regular updates to stakeholders and executives within the partner organization, with an eye towards self-service reporting.
- Partner with the go-to-market teams to provide regular enablement for customer-facing teams and partners on new solutions, sales plays launched, including a self service repository of materials.
Your application has been successfully submitted.