Technical Program Manager III, Google Cloud, Machine Learning
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management.
- Experience working with data structures or machine learning algorithms.
- Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- 3 years of experience with machine learning algorithms and tools (e.g. TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, or deep learning.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you'll manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide software development and project management, coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA, Product Managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Lead several technical programs for Google Cloud, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading teams to take products to market, assuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
- Exercise knowledge of data structures or algorithms that improve software performance over time. Build, maintain and enhance business, operational, and management dashboards
Your application has been successfully submitted.