Share Save Security Sales Specialist, Corporate, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 5 years of experience promoting clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals in a sales role.
- Experience starting a territory from the beginning while learning the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to build relationships with C-level executives across security or IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption leads to customer expansion.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Excellent problem-solving, written/verbal communication, presentation, and active listening skills.
About the job
In this role, you will work with customers to deliver business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, while identifying innovative ways to multiply the impact of the team. You will partner with internal Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales teams to grow their security businesses and overall value for GCP.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$164,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and execute a territory development plan. Recommend security products in the territory to security customers to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Develop pipeline to manage cycles leading from generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to collaborate in a long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, GCP, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the needs of the customer.
- Represent Google Cloud Security in regional forecasts, all hands, and team meetings. Serve as stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, timely forecasting, and business performance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.