Renewal and Expansion Specialist, Google Workspace
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in sales technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Experience in cloud based (SaaS) technologies, C-level sales or consulting.
- 7 years of experience in promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software and sales goals.
- Experience working with managing partners in implementation projects including global system integrator and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with large, complex commercial and legal negotiations working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships to promote software.
About the job
In this role, you will be accountable for providing extended workforce account management by maintaining a foundation of Google Workspace customers, building internal/external alignment, and creating opportunities for growth through cloud driven business transformation. You will accelerate Google Workspace business growth by engaging with customers, drive pipeline creation by promotion, and manage opportunities to close in an overlay model to the field sales organization.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,000-$142,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage a book of business with clear retention and growth goals.
- Identify growth opportunities and actively generate promotion pipelines and opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build scalable and reference campaigns alongside the Program Management team to maximize territory.
- Deliver assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the field sales organization, share best practices and improve the knowledge and product skills of Field teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.