Community Development Lead
Toronto, ON, Canada
About the Team:
Partnerships are a critical means by which we drive user growth, awareness, and usage of TikTok. We are looking for an experienced community lead to support the TikTok creator strategy. You will be responsible for growing the TikTok community in Canada by understanding community needs and developing strategies and programs to address the community's needs. This role requires a passion for creators, partner, creativity and technology.
1. Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive creator and community growth on TikTok
2. Utilize data and analytical insights to identify high potential diverse communities
3. Develop and execute unpaid creator programs to onboard, educate and up-level creators in key categories through workshops, events and marketing campaigns
4. Develop and execute paid creator programs to onboard creators to TikTok by sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships with talent agencies & management companies
5. Implement retention strategies / programs to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators
6. Manage communities of creators across key categories to increase posting frequency, audience growth and creator retention
7. Collaborate with cross-functional teams on high profile projects that unite the TikTok community
8. Track and analyze community growth metrics to measure ROI, creator engagement, retention and satisfaction
9. Solicit, organize, and contextualize feedback from creators
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
2. 7+ years experience working in creator acquisition, partnerships, talent management, agency, partner/program management, community management
3. Solid strategy, project management experience and community building
4. Deep understanding of the online creator landscape with a passion for finding, developing and managing TikTok creators.
5. Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
6. Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
7. A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
8. Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
9. Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.