- Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
- Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance and alarm devices
- Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
- Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
- Evaluate S&LP process performance, internal policies and recommend mitigation/ optimization areas
- Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
- Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
- Ability to respond & implement crisis management plan to support business continuity
- Coordinate with Government agencies for further support based on investigation findings
- 3+ years of experience in investigative or loss prevention field
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Experience in the military or law enforcement is desirable, as well as retail or logistics security management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking & attention to detail of a written and spoken narrative
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
- Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.