Content Operations Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok Canada is currently seeking a Content Operations Manager to nurture and maintain the content ecosystem on the platform. This superstar will be a TikTok content expert, analyzing data and providing insights, working with our products teams to continuously improve, collaborating with creators on new opportunities and initiatives, and ensuring the smooth operations of content on the platform.
- Capture up-to-date trends and patterns, identify new opportunities for growth and provide suggestions for improvement to the operating direction and content ecosystem
- Identify and establish key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively to generate executable insights that drive the team’s goals
- Perform as product specialist for content-related product features and algorithm strategy and help to provide insights and suggestions to Product teams.
- Work with cross functional teams to assist with planning, coordination and execution of campaigns and activations from both global and local content perspectives
- Support the Content & Programming team by planning overall marketing timelines, project deliverables, resources, and facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues
- Working with Growth Strategists and Community Development managers to support partners with in-app content and organic growth and collaboratively working towards further content diversification
- Advising other business functions on local market and continuously drive localization of platform and content
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ year working experience in internet-related areas, with a preference for experience in influencer marketing, digital content, or social platforms
- Strong knowledge of TikTok, and familiar with local culture and internet trends
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Good teamwork spirit, positive working attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work well under pressure and a timelines
Your application has been successfully submitted.