Senior Global Benefits Manager
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Benefits, the Manager of Global Benefit Finance, Leave and Operations ensures that all processes across program and vendor management, financial management, compliance and governance, operational delivery and employee experience are best in class and aligned with our values and objectives.Job Description:
- Lead the annual end-to-end benefits review process. Review and assess all programs for financial management, compliance, competitiveness, and effective delivery. Bring well thought out recommendations and strategies to leadership showing a comprehensive view by country that also align to global objectives.
- Serve as the financial, reporting, and data flow/interface technical expert for the Global Benefits team. Leverage technologies including Workday, SAP, vendor systems, Excel and Access to compile and assess data.
- Partner with sourcing and finance to pay organizations to ensure that vendor payments to key benefits partners are made on time and in compliance with contractual terms. Payments will be accurately tracked and recorded to the appropriate accounts to ensure PayPal accounting requirements are satisfied.
- Serve as the global subject matter expert for the benefit’s financial management function: optimize the benefits financial management process, implement fringe accounting in all countries, identify potential opportunities and gaps and ability to streamline, leverage external best practices, and expand and improve internal controls that are aligned across our key partners and stakeholders that partner on financial management and oversight.
- Create an improved benefit team approach to manage and support our Purchase Orders, invoice tracking and invoice issue resolution (with Procurement, Accounts Payable and Vendor Management teams).
- Lead various projects related to benefits operational delivery.
- Align benefits operational delivery strategy with the enterprise future of work operating model, to ensure that benefit programs and objectives are effectively delivery regardless of location or remote working scenarios.
- Lead creation and maintenance of contract pipeline inventory
- Lead RFP process for various plans
- Partner with ETX and Change Management on Workday enhancements
- Partner with the HR PMO team to drive changes to Leave programs and policies
- Assist with payment and funding options for new or renewed programs and benefits in a global format
- Develop benefits spend dashboard, that is updated timely and shared with stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build the Global Benefits business continuity plan with internal partners
Education and Experience Required:
- Must be a highly experienced benefits leader with competency across in-country and global benefit programs. Strong knowledge of cultural considerations, local legislation and compliance in a large, complex organization that is in many countries
- Strong program and vendor performance management, cost benefit analysis and budget management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or other related areas preferred.
- 10+ years of benefits-related management experience in a complex, large global public company environment.
- Thorough knowledge of how global benefit organizations operate and influence and support in country benefits.
- Strong communication, organization, collaboration, documentation, and presentation skills. Exceptional presentation ability up through executive level.
- Demonstrated business, financial, and HR acumen.
- Strong project management, innovation, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing ambiguity and risk (taking the unknown into action)
- Proven track record of translating vision into executable strategy.
- Ability to use data insights and metrics to create rationale for recommendations.
- Excellent partnership skills, building rapport and driving results through accountability in an agile environment.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Having a can-do flexible positive attitude is a must.
Additional Job Description:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$99300 to $216040Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.