HR Business Partner 6
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking a results-oriented Senior HR Business Partner to serve as a business partner to the Global Merchant Services (GMS) organization. GMS is a dynamic segment within the PayPal Commercial Organization with teams spread across all regions globally, scaling 1300 headcount.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, HRBP, and partnering across the Global Sales HRBP team, this role will deliver an impactful People Agenda that supports the business strategy focused on business growth, best-in-class servicing, and people development. This person will build relationships across the global leadership teams; focusing on leadership & talent development, organizational design & alignment, building employee engagement, effective performance management, employee relations, analytics, program management, and various strategic projects that drive value to the business. The role partners closely with the HR Centers of Excellence (Talent & Organizational Development, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Employee Central & Advocacy as well as Site HRBP’s) to deliver a best-in-class HR delivery model to the businesses. Additionally, this role will be responsible for helping to strengthen the wider leadership teams by providing coaching and guidance to leaders to further develop their leadership capability, impact, and capacity.Job Description:
- Reporting to the Sr. Director, HRBP for GMS; delivering key HR programs and business initiatives to include:
- Providing key thought leadership to bring improved HR delivery and support to the teams we support
- Leading the Talent Reviews/Calibrations quarterly for the VP & Sr. Director team reviews that will feed into the SVP Talent Review outcomes, while also managing the org’s talent ratings and development progress tracking
- Managing and executing on key annual programs (with focus on the Director and Manager level population), to include Annual Focal and Promo cycles, Engagement Survey Action Planning, Learning & Development Agenda, and other programs that arise
- Support the delivery of key HRCOE program rollouts across the global organizations
- In collaboration with the Business Project teams; support the development of and implementation of key People Programs within the business (Leadership development programs, PayPal Competency Framework, Rewards & Recognition)
- Be a key point of contact for Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers; providing insights, advice and support on People related matters to include; Talent Management, Engagement, Coaching, Team Development, ER Matters, HR Org navigation
- Partnering closely with Rewards partner, proactively analyze current job levels in line with structures, scope and profiles to drive improved organizational design with the global leadership teams
- Partnering closely with TA and Rewards Partners, this role will review and approve candidate offers while ensuring pay equity and competitiveness balance are maintained
- Coordinating of all necessary pieces around Global Mobility Requests and approvals, coordination between TA and Global Mobility
- Join leadership and team meetings across the global management teams to drive better understanding of the business needs and support the teams closely with HR opportunities
- Managing the key communications of relevant HR updates, changes, program roll outs, etc. to the global business leaders
Global Sales Organization (GSO) Focus
- This role is a key member of the GSO HRBP team and will support across the team to deliver a dynamic and robust HR Agenda:
- Provide key thought leadership to bring best-in-class HR partnering to the businesses we support and wider PayPal organization
- Support the development and delivery of the GSO Quarterly Talent Reviews and other key programs
- Provide support and delivery of key initiatives and projects across the HR Business Partners for GSO
- 8+ years of HR Business Partner or HR Generalist experience in roles of progressively increasing scope and in matrixed, high-growth, global organization/s
- Strong senior-level interface and a high degree of influence
- Strong experience and interest in organizational design & learning, leader development and coaching, facilitation, and employee relations
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience in leu required
- Excellent Communications skills: both written and oral with ability to influence, persuade and build credibility
- Global experience preferred with a strong interest in cultural and regional diversity
- Is a natural problem solver who thrives in finding solutions and improvements
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to provide excellent stakeholder delivery while proactively driving the HR agenda
- Empathetic partner who actively listens, and provides coaching to employees and managers through complex and confidential situations
- The type of HR leader that flourishes at PayPal (behaviors, motivations, the how):
- Holistic Leader – a leader with experience in a global matrix organization who can operate across the funnel and link delivery of programs to business outcomes
- Results Focus – is a builder with commercial acumen and accountability who ties all work back to overall commercial impact
- Strong Collaborator – who partners with stakeholders for win-win
- Change Agent – we are rapidly evolving as a business and need someone who can be at the helm to lead change
- Ability to flourish and navigate in a rapidly changing organization and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity
- Thought Leader – uncovers insights to create improved HR programs and delivery
- Nurturer of Talent – to bring out the best in individuals and teams
- Deals with Ambiguity – to take the unknown into action
- Challenges the Status Quo – and believes things can always be improved
- Demonstrate impeccable integrity with values consistent with the Company
Additional Job Description:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$99300 to $216040Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Upload Your Resume And See Jobs That Match Your Skills And Experience
Upload Your Resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.