- Support seniors’ daily work, including calendar management, travel arrangement, meeting coordination and business receptions. Assist team leaders on team management and integration;
- Coordinate department administrative workstreams and optimize work efficiency; act as the person in charge for administrative issues, including HR, procurement, attendance, supplies, expenses, contract management etc.
- Work closely with headquarters, and request adequate resources from different departments and functions to support the development of the office for the success of the US
- Communicate the headquarters’ policy to the department in time and assist in execution;
- Facilitate the development of department management system and implement administrative protocols and procedures
- Organize department activities for team building and corporate culture fostering
- Lead the team to support effective and efficient business development.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with more than 2 years of secretary or related working experience.
- Fluency in both Chinese and English, and excellent business communication skills in English;
- Detail-oriented, well organized, with good sense of logic;
- Willingness to serve others and strong sense of ownership and team spirit;
- Proficiency in MS Office, familiar with operating office equipment (e.g. printer, projector). Good resource coordination skills; able to independently organize team activities with innovation.
The base pay range for this position in California is $64,440 to $103,400 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.