Learning & Development Specialist
This role will work closely with the HR Programs Lead (L&D) to design, create, implement and evaluate learning and development related initiatives for the Americas Region and support learning & development projects at global level. The main responsibilities include -
● Conduct discovery sessions with business partners and leaders to define learning needs, objectives and learning curriculum for all levels of employees and leaders
● Research, design and create learning content related to general competencies and leadership, by applying best practices in adult learning theory and instructional design
● Create immersive, engaging, and effective blended learning experiences over a variety of formats including graphics, audio, and video
● Host and facilitate instructor-led sessions, cohorts or guided discussions to enhance learning experience and retention
● Analyze learning data and evaluate training programs to continuously enhance learning retention and efficiency based on participant feedback and latest trends in learning and development.
● Create visuals, communication materials, newsletter content and other promotional materials to create excitement and enhance visibility of L&D presence
● Manage Learning Management System (LMS). This includes maintaining learning data, creating learning records & surveys, troubleshooting system access and functionality issues, and regular data reporting
● Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Organizational Development, Psychology, or related area or equivalent experience
● At least 5 years of training experience including instructional design and facilitation with 2+ years of experience developing learning programs in tech or gaming industry
● Strong instructional design skills with proven experience in designing and implementing learning programs for all levels of employees and leaders
● Experience with applying adult learning theory and industry leading training practices, and program management
● Strong data mindset and be able to find optimization opportunities through data
● Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with a variety of people and levels
● Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
● Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to juggle many different tasks and maintain training schedules, while working within tight deadlines
● Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, experience with e-learning publishing tools
● Detail minded with "can-do" attitude
The base pay range for this position in California is $62,700 to $125,400 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.