Senior HR Programs Manager – HR Shared Services
Senior HR Programs Manager will play an essential role in managing the HR Share Service Project, defining HR practices, improving process efficiency with a data-driven approach, as well as leading meaningful HR projects to support the business growth and employee experiences. This role will report to the HR Director and partner closely with HR center of excellence teams and HR operation team in the Americas and at headquarters.
- Develop and implement share service processes that shape the employee lifecycle and are efficient, scalable, and compliant will all regulatory requirements
- Design and develop HR Share Service regional Service Level Agreement and other measurements.
- Create efficiencies by getting a deeper understanding of current processes, data flows, and system capabilities to streamline and/or automate offline processes
- Contribute to the implementation of global HR systems upgrades or optimization by providing local insights
- Partner with all HR Share Service stakeholders and act as the liaison with Finance, Legal, IT to ensure clear communication, handoffs, collaboration, and systems and workflow integrations
- Conduct regular process reviews, ensure documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are developed and maintained to be easily accessible
- Enhance data reporting capabilities, produce regular metrics and utilize HR analytics to develop solutions that address process gaps
- Identify opportunities for HR process improvements by using data and execute the optimization with a systematic approach
- Independently manage vendor relationships to deliver premium HR services and employee experience
- Partner with leadership to recommend, research, and implement new approaches, policies, procedures, and tools with a focus on scaling the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resource or related major. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience, working across a subset of areas – onboarding & offboarding, HRIS administration, recruiting, and/or HR compliance. Prior experience managing teams is a plus
- Analytical, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem-solver
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendor relationships/partnership successfully and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and possess the ability to prioritize their workload independently
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
- Comfortable solving complex problems while navigating ambiguity
- Excellent reporting skills using Excel, or other data analytical tools
- A driven self-starter with a positive outlook, flexible nature, and tenacious work style that fits with our hyper-growth environment
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
Your application has been successfully submitted.