• Collaborate with game designers and programmers to craft high-quality performances that both look and feel amazing in the Unreal Engine.
• Take ownership of your animations. You are responsible for previz, mocap planning, clean-up, key-framing, implementation, playtesting, and iterate until it looks & feels terrific.
• Proactively communicate with programmers, designers, artists, and writers to align your animations with mission objectives, gameplay intentions, art direction, and story.
• Willingness to explore ideas, change animations, and give/receive constructive feedback,
• Be helpful to your team and contribute to maintaining a supportive and creative work environment.
• 3+ years of video game animation development experience.
• Have experience editing and animating with motion capture data in Maya.
• Have strong understanding of realistic body mechanics and performances.
• Have good sense for weight, timing, and style for your animations
• Good work ethic and a willingness to push the game animation quality bar.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Can learn new tools and techniques for animation implementation.
• Self-starter and innovative problem solver
The base pay range for this position in California is $68,200 to $136,400 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.