Senior IP Copywriter
- Deep understanding of the video/mobile game industry and its campaign strategy in different markets.
- 3-5 years experience in producing copy for marketing campaigns. Worked as a staff copywriter at an agency and a copywriter within a marketing team. Having written similar promotional content for the same genre game is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required, ideally in Journalism, Marketing, digital technologies, creative writing, or a relevant field
- Detail-oriented, attentive to the details of every phrase, word, and punctuation mark.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a global, matrix organization, time zones.
- Links or attachments of a portfolio that showcases your best writing— In-game campaigns, websites, social media platforms, emails, ad campaigns, media commercials, and video clips of your work (preferred).
- Resume and cover Letter (required)
Tencent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and gender reassignment), race (including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
Timi Studio Group, a subsidiary of Tencent Games, is a premier interactive entertainment developer committed to offering users a better entertainment experience. Together with international partners, we bring our games to the world.
About the Job:
You will work with our narrative director, the creative team, and the operation manager to develop a wide variety of content that meets our product's creative and strategic campaign criteria.
You will analyze sales statistics and ratings and design surveys from target gamers. You respond to trends and current events to make relevant content and promote the in-game products. Write and create impactful social and traditional media content that reflects our game’s brand (print, online social media, video, TV spots, etc.)
About the Game:
You will be working on our studio's most anticipated and ambitious project. The title is based on a famous classic military IP. Our goal is to revive it and introduce it to new generation gamers. With complete creative control, we will further develop this near-future warfare FPS game and offer our players a wide range of experiences: MMORPGs, co-op PVE mode, PVEVP mode, campaigns, and sandbox PVP mode.
What you will do:
- Strong skill set for storytelling and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on various platforms.
- Writing compelling and creative copy for the necessary medium.
- Designing and developing new campaign concepts and subsequently implementing strategies
- Interpret information and conduct research, design, and analyze the survey.
- Proofread and edit the copy of yourself and colleagues to produce error-free content.
The base pay range for this position in California is $85,800 to $157,300 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered
Your application has been successfully submitted.