Uncapped Games - Senior UI Engineer
Are you eager to build a team from scratch and create a global impact? We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior UI Engineer to join our AAA team in LA, Uncapped Games. The ideal candidate will help innovate an all-new and original IP to revolutionize a genre for players around the world.
- Freedom to dip your toes into other disciplines and influence others beyond the boundaries of your role.
- Flexible work options for in/studio and partial remote. Highly creative and collaborative start-up culture.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
What you’ll get to do:
- Evolve iteratively existing systems into state of the art solutions.
- Work with designers to design and iterate on UI and unit control.
- Support and maintain a culture of fast iteration and practical problem-solving.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for playing and making games.
- High sense of integrity, openness to give others insightful feedback, and respect for fellow teammates.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming.
- Good math skills in linear algebra and geometry.
- Record of shipping at least one AAA game on PC or console from inception to finish.
- Experience working with Unity3D or Unreal
- A degree related to engineering or science
- Experience with isometric projects.
The base pay range for this position in California is $121,000 to $250,000 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.