Director of Content Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok Canada is seeking a Director of Content Partnerships to deliver on our content strategy to drive user growth, awareness, and usage of TikTok. We are looking for an experienced and connected executive to lead our partnerships across media publishers and top-tier creators, bringing them onto our platform and helping them create exciting content to build new audiences. You will leverage existing high level relationships and forge high impact new partnerships across the Canadian media industry.
You will build and lead a team of partnership and community managers, working together to help the next wave of creators & publishers to build, grow, and expand their presence on TikTok. You'll help them discover new audiences, continuously improve their content and make the most out of our platform. This role requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in Business Development, Marketing, Programming, Sales, and Operations in addition to various TikTok teams around the world.
The ideal candidate should be a rock star who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are resourceful and solution-oriented, bring positivity to the work environment, and are not afraid to attack ambiguous problems.
- Help develop and execute the TikTok Canada audience strategy, growing priority verticals and communities on TikTok
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential content partners to TikTok
- Foster strong relationships with top-tier publishers and creators, creating success stories for Canadian talent and creativity on TikTok
- Build and lead a team of partnership & community managers
- Work directly with creator & partner communities to generate unique and mutually beneficial opportunities
- Develop and lead scalable creator acquisition strategies to onboard creators across different categories & communities onto TikTok
- Champion partner feedback to Operations and Product teams in an effort to continue optimizing internal and external tools.
- BA/BS degree or higher (Master's Degree considered a plus)
- 10+ years experience in media and/or digital industries, with a focus on digital initiatives and partnerships
- Deep experience working with talent and content creators
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Deep passion for TikTok and mobile entertainment
- Proven track record of driving change and innovation across organizations
- Experience using data and analytics in the service of larger initiatives
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for TikTok
Your application has been successfully submitted.