Senior/Principal Concept Artist (Character)
Tencent is one of the biggest game companies in the world. We create games that reach millions of people worldwide. Tencent primarily focuses on online and mobile games, such as the company’s flagship games PUGB: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobil, or Honor of Kings. Tencent has become a major player in the video-game arena through the many game studios the corporation owns worldwide.
You will be working on Y2 studio's most anticipated and ambitious project. Based on a famous classic FPS IP. Our goal is to revive it and introduce it to new generation gamers. With complete creative control, we will further develop this near-future warfare FPS game and offer our players a wide range of experiences.
- Assist the Art Director to formulate and implement the character style setting of the game;
- Responsible for character concept design and guarantee the quality of character concepts;
- Promote the design of the character concept;
- Provide mentorship to team members and help the team to improve.
- More than 8 years of experience in game art, with an excellent global perception of aesthetic and an appreciation for art;
- Multiple AAA project development experience;
- Strong ability to control the overall style, and experience with near-future warfa or sci-fi styles;
- Have a keen judgment on various art styles, can quickly verify the art style and find a landing plan suitable for the project;
- Responsible and have a good sense of teamwork.
"The base pay range for this position in California is $93,600 to $215,600 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered."
Your application has been successfully submitted.