Uncapped Games - Producer
Are you eager to help both build a team from scratch and produce a game that’ll have a global impact?
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Producer to join our new AAA team, Uncapped Games in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate for this role will help innovate an all-new and original IP to revolutionize RTS games for players around the world.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with production and all other disciplines to create schedules and roadmaps, ensuring the team is aligned in their efforts
- While there will be an overlap working with all disciplines, this role will focus on art, audio, localization, and outsourcing so experience in this areas is desired
- Prepare, host and run sprint planning for your disciplines
- Ensure Jira and Confluence are accurate, clean and organized to ensure the project is setup for tracking and reporting
- Surface project risks along with mitigation options to team leadership
- Reflect project progress to production and the rest of the team
- Always be on the lookout for changes and improvements to help with process efficiency
- Help define the necessary pipelines to enter the production phase of development and drive those pipelines to a production-ready status
- Collaborate with all departments to identify build issues, working with QA to ensure the highest priority issues get addressed
- Run meetings, facilitate, following up with meeting notes as necessary
What We Are Looking For:
- AAA game production experience with strong organizational skills
- Superior Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive, always looking for improvements, and someone who chases down new ideas without waiting for someone to ask them to do so
- Able to work effectively with little supervision
- Experience shipping a AAA game, covering the full range of development from pre-production all the way to post-launch support
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- A passion for RTS games, bringing to the table an understanding of what makes them work well as a genre
- Experience working with Unity and familiar with a variety of art focused development software (Maya, Substance, Marmoset, etc.)
- RTS game production experience
- Able to work effectively with all game development disciplines
- Excellent experience with presenting and reporting on project status
- Experience seeing multiple titles to completion, starting all the way from the pre-production phase
The base pay range for this position in California is $105,000 to $175,000 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.