KA Technical Account Manager
- Deep understanding of the business scenarios of KA customers, combined with the characteristics of Tencent Cloud products to help KA customers solve technical problems on the cloud, and assist KA customers in expansion, adjustment and optimization of business structure
- Communicate closely with KA customers through IM/telephone/remote-access/visit, gain insights into customers pain points and product tool improvements, and continuously improve customers satisfaction and product experience
- Provide proactive services to help customers anticipate and avoid problems, quickly locate and deal with customers problems and faults about network/load balancing/server/storage/database
- Continuously learn and improve the professionalism, work closely with related team colleagues to improve the efficiency of troubleshooting, and provide professional technical services that satisfy customers and even exceed expectations
- At least 5 years of Internet/Cloud platform DevOps relevant experience,bachelor degree or above, familiar with cloud computing technology and products
- Expert in Linux system management and TCP/IP protocol, Expert in using relevant tools for troubleshooting analysis and performance tuning
- Expert in the technical principles and common solutions of DNS/LB/CDN/DB/security attack and defense/disaster tolerance architecture/high concurrency tuning
- Experience in audio&video/SDK R&D/DevOps/big data/AI/TCE/Docker is preferred
- Good communication, presentation and logical thinking skills, good sense of service and collaboration, strong sense of responsibility, and strong ability to resist pressure. Preferred--certifications of Tencent cloud or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both speaking and writing.
The base pay range for this position in California is $107,400 to $196,900 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.