Senior Product Manager and Product Operations
Cloud Enabled Studio team is part of Tencent Oversea IT. The team will laser focus on providing infrastructure, best practice to enable Tencent’s overseas game studios. The team will partner with game studios to define and deliver the best cloud and on-premises infrastructure for game development, game production and runtime workloads.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager and Product Ops who is passionate about building and operating products that enable our game studios to thrive and succeed. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out cutting-edge products that deliver Tencent Cloud Enabled Studio vision and strategy.
Based in Palo Alto, CA, this person will work closely with the global Overseas IT team, HQ teams and Tencent’s game studios.
- Drive the execution of all processes in product lifecycle, including product and market research, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering team.
- Work with various functional teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, users impacted, product adoption, and other relevant metrics.
- Be the primary point of contact as the product roadmap SME, participating in support model design, collecting feedback, and bringing it back to product team, and providing regular updates on the evolving roadmap.
- Understand and communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to key stakeholders.
- Aggregate and analyze user issues using internal tools, surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for products.
- Drive creation of knowledge base and support center content creation, to ensure users can find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Initiate and drive internal initiatives/results that up-level the processes, technology, and ability to deliver excellent studio user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management or Product Operations Management role.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies.
- Experience influencing stakeholders with data.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Cross functional collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Bilingual preferred (English, Chinese).
The base pay range for this position in California is $103,200 to $209,000 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.