Workday Finance – Business System Analyst
Tencent Overseas IT has the mission to empower Tencent’s rapid global growth with future ready, global IT platforms, applications, and services. We are chartered to lead the Overseas IT strategy, architecture, roadmap, and execution. Satisfying our internal/external customers and becoming a world class global IT team are our top aspirations.
Our IT Enterprise Applications is currently seeking a passionate Workday financial expert to support the implementation and deployment of our Workday Financial platform to empower overseas business growth and enhance employee experience.
- Act as a domain expert in Workday Financial system, supporting Financial Management, Procurement, Banking & Settlement, or Expense Management functional areas
- Assist in gathering business requirements, analyzing, providing conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, manage configurations in Workday, test and support the rollout of the solution
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional requirements
- Analyze, design, document, and test system configuration to existing processes and reports in the production environment
- Work closely with workstream leads and business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along with pros and cons for each option and recommendation
- Drive the design, configuration, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the systems developed based on the requirements gathered
Who We Are Looking For
- Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Love satisfying customers with a state of art cloud solutions, realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of new technology
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things
- Knowledgeable, resourceful and show initiative. You always keep the customer's objectives in mind
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable and autonomous
- Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace
- 3+ Years of Financial ERP experience in development, configuration, implementation, and support (Workday Financial Implementation is preferred)
- In depth understanding of Workday Financial modules (e.g. Financial Management, Banking & Settlement, Projects, Expenses, Supplier Accounts, Procurement), understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable Workday solution
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
- Experience delivering large scale Workday Financial engagements or complex IT engagements
- Fast Learner and work collaboratively in a fast-pace cross-functional team
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability support in the development of digital platform strategies
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones
- Bilingual (English, Chinese) preferred but not required
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
The base pay range for this position in California is $125,400 to $189,900 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.