IEG - Graphics Researcher
• Strong understanding and hand-on experience on physics-based simulation and computer graphics.
• Ability to optimize graphics related methods and algorithms.
• Strong coding skills of C/C++.
• Strong foundation in math, such as calculus, linear algebra, numerical methods.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Publications in top computer graphics conferences or journals, e.g. SIGGRAPH/SIGGRAPH Asia, SGP, etc.
• GPU programming experiences.
• Experiences in computer graphics software, e.g. Maya, 3D Max, Blender or Houdini.
• Familiar with popular game engines, e.g. Unity, Unreal.
• Machine learning and deep learning skills.
• Proficient in Python.
Tencent START is looking for a group of enthusiastic and talented graphics programmers and researchers, working with us on a very forward-looking and pioneering project.
Responsibilities:1. Explore new developments in various fields, such as fluid simulation, photorealistic rendering, biological animation generation by machine learning, process generation (characters, scenes, etc.), mesh simplification, and other research fields.2. Work with the engineers to integrate the leading-edge research outcomes into our product.
The base pay range for this position in New York is $118,200 to $216,700 per year.
Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.